JBL Tws 4 Wireless Earbuds Headphone With Mic Hello Friends, Welcome to my blog, Today you will get Best In Good Price. If you increase your budget a little more than there are few more good Earphones: CHECK IT OUT
For Best Wireless Headphone & Other Category Visit to our official website
- Truly wireless sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful and Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of stay hear + sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Bluetooth Range: As long as the right earbud and the device are within 9 m (30 ft) of each other, the right earbud will play audio from the source device. The left earbud will stay connected to the right earbud as long as it is out of the case, charged and within 9 m (30 ft) of the right earbud
- Up to 5 hours of playtime with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- Firmware update to improve Audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via connect app
- Carrying pouch helps to protect the headphones when on the move
The product is not a noise cancellation product
JBL Tws 4 Wireless Earbuds Headphone With Mic Above 5 hours music time Never miss a beat. Never miss a call. Enjoy wireless music and answer phone calls in crystal clear stereo sound with this Bluetooth Headset. It connects easily to your mobile phones, tablets, iPods or other supported devices using Bluetooth Technology and enables you to stream hi-quality stereo music. You can even make calls wirelessly using the in-built omnidirectional mic. Its futuristic design makes you stylish and comfortable. Crystal Clear
Before I tell you about the music experience, you shouldn’t forget that it costs just Rs. 999. Also, don’t expect it to offer the same experience as in wired earphones of this price segment. The build quality of the earphones is impressive. It also comes with an official IPX4 rating, so it can survive the splash of water and sweat. It is also really light in weight and weighs just 13.6 grabs. So, it is comfortable for long usage.
JBL Tws 4 Wireless Earbuds Headphone With Mic When you turn it on or off, it also plays voice notification to let you know if it is turned on or off. For pairing it with a new device, you need to understand one important thing. When you turn it on, you need to keep pressing the power button until the LED notification starts blinking fast. This puts the earphone in the pairing mode and voice notification says “Pairing mode”.
When it comes to sound clarity, it impresses. I tested it with different kinds of tracks and it was good. It is loud, so the noise of the surrounding will not affect you when you are using it.
This an Imported First Product Not a 100% Original But In Rs.999/- the product
Jbl claims the dynamic bass feature that didn’t impress. The bass is average, so it will disappoint you if you love bass-heavy music. The same goes for treble. It means this earphone is not for you if you are looking for good music experience, then you will also have to increase your budget because not many options are there in this price segment. I find it good considering the price It supports Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with Bluetooth profiles like HFP, A2DP, HSP, and AVRCP. As soon as you turn it on, it instantly connects to the phone it was already paired if Phone’s Bluetooth is on. It also works fine under the Bluetooth’s operating range.
As it has a microphone, you can use it for hands-free calls. Just press the center button to accept the call and start talking. The microphone performs well and it captures your proper voice
It packs 120 mAh battery and the battery lasts for around 5 hours in regular usage. My usages were mixed of tracks on high and medium sound levels with not many calls. If you will use it on high volume all the time, battery back up will be lower. The battery takes around one and a half-hour in fully charging. This earphone is good for regular use when you need a Bluetooth earphone for hands-free calls and occasionally listening to music. I don’t recommend it to music freaks, but it is still good enough considering its price